3 April 2014

Interview with Becki from The Explorer on mental health issues

Afternoon Lovelies!

This is pretty hard for me...

I recently did an interview with the lovely Becki from The Explorer blog about my experiences with mental health. I haven't talked about it much here (if at all), but maybe now is a good time to share.

Here's the interview: Raising the Roof with Anna - please be nice! You can come back and let me know what you think as well if you want...

If you want, go and have a little read of my interview, and then read all of the other interviews Becki has done. She's doing a fantastic job raising awareness, so if you feel like spreading the work, go for it!!

So that I'm not posting without a photo, here's Zoe in a hat!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Zoe is far too cute!!!!!!

    You were amazing throughout the interview. Thank you so much for taking the time to be involved :)

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have taken so much strength to write and I'm so glad you did.

    For every person that comes out and shares their experiences it makes me feel less alone and less like I'm the only person in the world who's head tells me hurtful lies.
    I've had my share of struggles too but with the help of a really awesome doctor I'm in a pretty OK place right now.

    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you feel less alone and I'm so glad you are in a happy place - long may it continue!!
      A xx

      Delete
  3. I think you explained all that really well and I definitely think sharing these things helps, not just for yourself getting a different perspective but also for others experiencing the same things knowing they're not alone and it starts a dialogue doesn't it. I was just thinking back to some of the times you were talking about and trying to remember how long ago it's been since I last saw you and things. Crazy! p.s. Zoe is so cute! Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...